Meet Bandit!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rogue

Reaction score
After several hours of sitting with my newbunny, hubby and I decided that his name is "Bandit". We wentthrough loads of possibilities, but Bandit just fitperfectly! He's spent a bit of time exploring our bed thisevening and has been very chilled out, and kept coming back to lie nextto me and have a good stretch out. He even did a flop androlled onto his back which was the most adorable thing I've EVER seen!:inlove: Here's a couple of pictures. Sorry they're poorquality - they're from hubby's phone. I've never seen such alaid back little guy!

The wait was well worth it. He is very cute. I look forward to many more pictures.

Soooska:apollo:

Om gosh! What a gorgeous fluffy littleguy! ,i just love him! :inlove:

It's great that he is so relaxed around you already,what a great start!

as Susan said..he sure was worth the wait

welcome home Bandit!:kiss:

ohh and i moved this to the bunny blog section :)

cheryl

Look at this guy..does he look nice and comfy or what! lol

Bandit06.jpg

Gorgeous!

cheryl

Oh my...I couldn't help but gaze at this little cutie for a few moments!! He's so cute!!

What a little fluffy cutie!

Welcome home, Bandit!!

How does he like his home so far?

Awwe he's so precious! If he were mine I'dsnuggle him all day long. So how does it feel to finally have the lilguy home? He certainly looks relaxed already with you. Congratulations!

Heather

Welcome HomeBandit!:bouquet::welcome1 :party::highfive: :kiss: :balloons:

What a little sweetheart.:kiss: Looks like he's already made himself at home!

Congratulations!

There is a bunny at the shelter with hotot markings calledBandit. I thought it fit nicely, since the eye circles lookkind of like a mask.

I still can't believe I've got him at home!:colors:I spent such a long time waiting for him (and I agree, he wasdefinately well worth it!) that it seems strange to actually have him!:D

He's settling in beautifully. He was let out around my livingroom for a couple of hours last night. My parents came roundfor dinner and a movie and Bandit had great fun exploring their feet!My dad kept trying to photograph him, but he wouldn't stay still formore then a second at a time. He wanted to see and exploreEVERYTHING! After a couple of hours he wore himself out andcrashed out under the coffee table. When I sat on the floorhe decided I was much comfier and he came and climbed into my lap tohave a quick nap! :inlove:

When I came down this morning, he was waiting at his gate to be letout, and he did dozens of little binkies around the room - which isquite a sight on laminate floor! :D He seemed quite peeved tohave to be shut in his room when I left for work, poor little lad!

Even my husband, who grudgingly agreed to let me have a house rabbit,seems very taken with the little guy. I called from thestables last night to see how Bandit was coping with the fireworks, andhe admitted that he was sitting in his armchair with the bunny sprawledout on his knee! :kiss:

These photos are from Sunday afternoon's playtime. :D
He was very hard to photograph - he just wanted to be in EVERYTHING!

"Can't stop, Mum! This exploring is busy work!
ICAM0016.jpg

Perhaps just a little pose...
ICAM0013.jpg

Off again!
ICAM0012.jpg

Oooh! Toys!
ICAM0015.jpg

A quick wash!
ICAM0014.jpg

Look, Mum! There's ANOTHER bunny!
ICAM0022.jpg

A rare moment! Sitting still!
ICAM0020.jpg

Favourite hidy hole
ICAM0019.jpg

Back to bed, ready to play again another day!
ICAM0002.jpg

Bandits adorable.

I agree with Haley those ears are something. Will he actually grow into those ears or do they keep on growing?

Soooska/Susan:apollo:

From the look of the adults, I think he willeventually grow into them.They're adorable, aren'tthey!? My OH thinks I should have called him Dumbo! :D

Oh my...I think I'm melting from all this cuteness!! :D

:bunnydance::bunnydance: Maisie and Flower do the Boy, Is He Handsome Dance!! :D

Latest posts

Back