me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WELCOME!! woot woot another michigander!!!

Welcome!!! :)

Hi there! Your babies are adorable from the pic in your avatar!

Are they both girls? You said you got one from the pet store- was it pet supplies plus in Fenton? All the local stores have had lionheads lately and its killing me not to buy them all up.

How old are your bunnies? It might be good to havea vet sex them- if they are both from a pet store its possible they got the sex wrong. It happens quite a bit, unfortunately, and so many people wind up with unwanted babies.

Anyway, welcome and let us know if you have any questions!

Haley

hi haley one of my buns is a girl (maybe) and one is a boy, and i did get my baby lionhead at pet supplies in fenton,with my grandma. so if you want to know anymore info just let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Michaela, Flower, and Sugar!! Welcome to RO!!

Your sweeties are so beautiful!! I have a heart for lionheads (as many on the forum do), and we have a big ol' fan club here for them, hehe!

I have a Flower bunny, too! In fact, I created my avatar based on her sweet face! :)

Hugs to you three!

Rosie*

Do you have them separate right now? If one is a girl and one is a boy you definitely need to keep them separate.

If you need a good vet to neuter your boy, Companion Animal Hospital in Linden has done three for me and they went great!

my buns cant go there becuase they cost to much. and thought i might let you know i live in a subtavision right near there!!! my grandma and i used to go but not any more. message for haley only (others can read too)

Hi Michaela. If you got it at Pet supplies plus in Fenton, I may have been there when you were pickingit out with your grandmother. I'm so glad you joined. Companion Animal in Linden isbetter priced than many of the other vets around here, but if you need to go someplace less expensive, there is a place in Ann Arbor for neutering that is even less expensive. How old is that lionhead now? The white one is adorable too! What are their names? Welcome!!!:D

I just wanted to say "welcome to the forum". I love lionheads (I breed them) - but I also love rabbits of all kinds...

Nice to have you here...

Peg

Companion is very cheap compared to most vets, especially for rabbit neuters. I think its only 65.00 or so for a neuter. Some places charge 150.00 and up!

I agree...Mr. Evey got neutered there a few months ago, and it went great! It is very reasonable (I believe it was $70)!

However, they only neuter male rabbits there so if you have a female, you might need to look around for a rabbit savvy vet.

Wish I was closer because my vet is going to charge me 250.00 for a spay. :(

Anyone know of a good place with rabbit savoy vets that charge less in columbus ohio????

fower is the girl and the boy is suger. by the wayif you were at the pet store were you the one who said you were geting a new lionhead without your husband knowing?

Latest posts

Back