Me & My Munchkins

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teaagan

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm new to the forum (obviously)! So here to introduce myself. My name's Teagan and I'm from Australia yeahhh, and I have three bunnies.

William

6nhm.jpg

Ellie
bc93.jpg

and Pumpkin!
wemy.jpg

Hi Teagan and welcome to the forum, you're from the best place on earth ;) Your three bunnies are all gorgeous, how old are they? Hope you enjoy your time on the forum :)

Hi Teagan and welcome to the forum, you're from the best place on earth ;) Your three bunnies are all gorgeous, how old are they? Hope you enjoy your time on the forum :)

Thanks Azerane! Thats a very good question... We're not sure how old William is, he was an adoptee from the RSPCA who said he was between 1-9 years! But he's grown so much since I got him around a year ago, I expect he's only about 2. Ellie is 9 months, and Pumpkin is 7 months. :)

Go the Aussies!! haha They are cuties! Where in Aus are you?
I'm from South Australia! Originally from QLD where they're still banned without license, so I feel like I'm living in the land of bunnies LOL

Latest posts

Back