Me hateses Willow!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
She beated me up! I only comed into my room to sniff around, and I wentsed under mommy's uh, what's it called... bed! that's it, bed, and then mommy saysed my name, no, and some words me has never hearded before, and then WILLOW ATTACKED ME!! Mommy stoppeded her very fast, but me losed a bunch of my pwetty fur, and mommy says alot of something called, umm... "pride". Me is happy that Willow didn't weally hurted me. Now me hateses her for what she didsed, and me's going to sneek out of my house some night when mommy is making that dreadful snorting sound, and... and... do SOMETHINGS to her!! Oh... and pweases dont' let mommy read this, me's plan is secret! Tank you for listening to me.

~ Her Royal Highness, Evelina :bunny16

Dearest Evelina,

I am glad to know that all you lost was a little hair and some pride. Just 2 weeks ago, my human allowed me to romp about the bunny room. There are 4 of us here who live in a huge NIC condo. Pipkin and Emmaline live in a double-wide, Gingivere has a single next to them, and I am in a single on the far end. The human knows that Pipkin (I call him Pipsqueak) hasn't been too happy about my moving in a few months ago. But he was in his home, and I was out and about...so she thought things were all peachy-keen...only to discover hours later that I had 2 hideous bite marks on either side of my handsome rex face.

That little Pipstocking tried to rip my lips off! All I was doing was looking in on him and Emmaline, making certain all was in tip-top shape. As commander or Queen Gingivere's Owsla Guard, it's my duty to keep things running smoothly here at Bunnicula's Castle. The nerve of the little bundle of poop...I mean Pip...biting a Captain.

The human was quite relieved to see that the wounds were quite superficial...though she did insist on washing them thoroughly...which I considered absolutely unnecessary...and I let her know it, too.

Well, Evelina, I do hope that you stay brave and continue to visit the under-bed whenever you wish. Don't allow Willow to turn you into a fraidy-bun.

Tootaloo!

Your new friend,

Captain Snow

Back