ME AND MY RABBITS

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marbleandloz

Reaction score
Hi my name is Lorna (loz) me and my family own and breedloads of Rabbits.

We haveMini lops, lion-head lops, dwarf lops,and french lops (giants). My family board and rescue rabbits,especially my sister Anna, she has tons, and also runs a pet productsbuisness! We also keep and breed other animals!

Hi Lorna, nice to meet you! :D

I've got six bunnies (two of which only came home today and don't havenames yet!). I've got Queen Heather, Princess Thistle, LadyBracken, Baroness 'Baby' Bramble, and the two unnamed girls :)

My house is also home to a guinea pig, three dwarf hamsters and five budgies :D

I can't wait to see the pics of your buns!

Hello! Welcome to the forum, marbleandloz!! You and your wonderful zoo! :)

I have a small zoo, myself, though in a small apartment, it feels likea large one. In addition to the two girls I have two kitties,litter siblings named Sunny (female) and Hobbes (male). Ilove having so many animal babies! :)

We have seven total in our family, if you include our four animals, andthe three humans...I just realized...we're outnumbered!Hehe!!

Anyway, I look forward to seeing pictures of your babies! :)

See ya around!

Hugs,

Rosie*

Hi Rosie

Nice to meet you

me and my family has 2 dogs, 2 budgies, 2 angel fish, pond fish,tropical fish, 2 chinchillas, 18 rabbits and10 guineapigs.

We have 3 pregnany sows and 1 pregnant doe who was surpose to be due yesterday! lol!

As it is christmas time we are boarding loads of animal and putting some rescues up for adoption.

Latest posts

Back