Maybe Moving

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamnjo

Reaction score
I've heard alot of good things about Kelowna, but I don't want tomove. We find out by the end of next week if he got the job. We have to move some where, he said if he doesn't get the job in Kelowna, he will take the job in France that he got offered. Being a teen, it's hard to move. Because I'm scared. I won't know anyone. Except for this one guy I met in grade 6 who lives there, but I don't even know what school he goes to. I just moved, about a year and a half ago to where we are living now, and I just started making close friends. Like, I found my soul sister. I know it sounds wierd, but she is my best friend. I don't want to leave her, or any of my other friends. But the plus side of moving to Kelowna, is I could bring my animals. We would probably find a new home for one of our cats, Beaker, because it would be too stressful for him. My dad said I could have a friend stay for a month during the summer to help me settle, arrange my room, explore and stuff. That would be fun. I'm trying to stay optomistic, I'm excited, but really upset too. Because it's unfair to me, I have no say in where I'm going to live. Plus, the guy I like, well both of them, like me back. I'm worried I won't fit in. I know I have a nice personality and I'm average looking. I know I have good qualities, hobbies and I'm interesting, but it's the actual meeting people that scares me.

I'm just..scared:brownbunny

It's hard having to move so often, I was an Army Brat and everytime I got settled into a home it was time to move. I know how you feel espically with my last move when I was 12. I was in big city and had about 300 people in my graduating class but when I moved here, I went to a small farming community with approximently 80 kids in my graduating class. So it was more noticeable to be the 'new kid on the block' and just reaching those teenage years was hard.

There's nothing easy about moving. I hope you are able to keep in contact with your friends and make more friends in the move, not loosing your current friends.

~ Amanda ~

Thanks. I will have contact with my friends..msn, facebook, phone etc. and I would visit them often. I'm so nervous, we find out by the end of this week:brownbunny

Latest posts

Back