Maybe I missed something

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't thinkanyone knows for sure. :( He hasn't been seen online for quite a while now.

He's very missed, not only for the help and support he provides, but for what a great person he is, himself.

Several of us have wondered and worried about him also.

If you talk to him, tell him we miss him!

I mailed him a package (to his PO Box)of various meds, lactated ringers and a cash donation. It was returned by the Post Office after 30 daysas 'unclaimed'. I didn't want to say anything but I now am hoping he is ok. I thought he just might be super busy(?)

Oh no! I hope Randy is okay. Has anyone called him? The fact that a package was returned is a little alarming. Maybe he had to leave town suddenly to take care of a sick relative or something and hasn't been able to contact anyone on RO.

RANDY IS ALIVE....notice I didn't say he's "alive and well"...

No - he's not sick.

But since the hurricane went through back a bit ago -he's been swamped - literally swamped with squirrels and other animals. He talked about how he has a cottontail rabbit that has/had a broken back - and its hopping again. He mentioned hawks and an owl and I think he said something about "over 100 calls about squirrels".

He's also training a bunch of new wildlife rehabbers.

He said that by the time he gets off work - gets done feeding everyone (after doing any calls to rescue animals) - he might get to bed about 2 am and be up by 5 am.

The computer? He hasn't had time to go near it or turn it on (he sounded like he hadn't even had time to think about it).

He also did have some health issues - but those sound like they're doing better. They were not life-threatening but did slow him down I think.

Anyway - Randy is alive - and once things settle down with all the animal rescues from the storms and winds and stuff - he'll be back.

Peg, thanks for the update! He is my new hero. I hope things calm down for him soon and he can recuperate fully. I'm so relieved!

THANK GOODNESS! Peg, I've worried so much about him! I wish I could help him with the animals! I know he must be just exhausted. He's such an angel!

I'll be glad when he can make it back to visit. Bless his heart.

Wow, I'm so glad he's ok! That was really worrying :?

Thanks for the update Peg!

Also, Ann, that was a really nice thing you did, sending him that package! Such a shame he was too busy to get it...

Thank God. Randy hope things get better soon for you!!!!!!!! Hugs

Glad he is ok! :biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back