May Not Be Around Alot For A While

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Susan,i really am just so sorry that you have to go through this....life can be just so unfair sometime's.

And yep...we are all here for you

Many hug's :hug:

((((:)hug1)))))

Yeah, anniversary dates can be quite tough to get through at first. And as wabbitdad said, us bunny people do stick together...as hard as it can be, you're never alone. Oh, and Yofi is poking his nose in to say, this day is also his birthday (I just realized it a few minutes ago...bad bunny mom that I am) so he's sending you some Yofi- :hug:.

Hang in there Susan, there's a great many of us here thinking of you and sending you love. :inlove:

I can't imagine how painful that must be. Huge hugs and I know you can pull through this with strength and grace.

Thanks everyone for all your kind words. They really mean alot to me.

It's very difficult living in the same house when you know the marriage is over. We barely talk, he's out most of the time which I guess is a good thing but when he's home he does absolutely nothing and I do mean nothing. He never helps with the bunnies anymore, no house work. what does he think I'm his maid. I'll have to talk to my lawyer to see if anything can be done about this situation.

Now that I'm doing so much more around here my back has been really acting up, jeez how the heck am i suppose to find a job and work in my condition.

Gotta go he just got out of the shower.

Thanks again everyone.

Susan :expressionless

I have been wracking my brain, trying to locate a link that I sent to my son last year; it was a resource for finding jobs in the TO area. Unfortunately I cannot find it (I called my son in the hope that he still had it as well, but apparently he didn't save it). I'm still looking, though...

I do know that in some areas of the gov't they offer 'AWA' (Alternate Work Arrangement), which means you can be set up to work from home. That might be ideal for you if travelling back and forth is difficult, or if you need to set up your own work hours, take lengthy breaks because of pain issues, etc.Alternatively, I'm wondering if you would qualify for a permanent disability?

And I can definitely empathize with having to share living arrangements whilst undergoing a separation...I did so with my ex for several months before we 'officially' separated. The mental stress of it was very hard, with communication being cold and distant. My heart goes out to you for having to endure all of this, Susan...

:hug2:

Susan i think about you daily and what you are going through, i truely hope that it gets better and goes fast, so that you can move on and do what you have to do for yourself. Hugs

Im sorry that you have to go through this. but this will only make you much stronger, it may not seem like it now, but dont lose hope, you will have your life back and it will be sooo much better. i cant stress that enough. its so much easier to think of negative thoughts, but dont fall into it. stay positive the best you can. lookinto women support groups in your area, it may sound silly but they can do wonders and create bonds with other women who may be going through the same thing. from that support group you can also create connections with work possiblites or help with home stuff. if you can go out to a movie, have lunch with friends keep people you care about close to you for all the support you can get. You have everyone here on RO who are willing to be here for you at anytime so take advantage of that. maybe you can have a friend or family memember stay with you at your home since your ex is still there, that way it wont be so hard.dont let it get to you at nights when your laying in bed, if it starts have a book by your side or snuggle with your buns or watch some tv. keep yourself busy, but dont over due it physically.

hope for the best for you, keep us updated!

:pray:

Well today was a difficult day. Chris wanted us to make a list of everything in the house that we each wanted. Luckily their were only a couple of things that we both wanted. He let me have them. Nice of him!!!!! It was a very hard task to do though.

I've already started to pack some of my pre marriage stuff, gosh I didn't realize how many glasses i owned. Since I will be taking the good crystal and china that will be next on the packing list. I'm keeping it all in the rough in bathroom downstairs.

I have no idea when we will be selling, as I told him that i need to get a part time job first and at least be working for 6 months. But believe me it is VERY difficult living with someone and not communicating with them. The only time we talk is about the bunnies. Of course I'm doing everything for them, I think he's fed them twice in the past month.

Susan :expressionless

Back