May Babies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinysMom

Reaction score
Wow - hard to believe its May already...

Who's having babies this month???

Peg

I wanted a May litter, but it looks like it willbe somewhere near the start of the June. So I'm going to be envious ofall the litters this month lol.

We are expecting several litters this month.mylitters last month were smaller than usual, its amazing how many dwarfsyou have to breed too get a half dozen.bluebird

I have mated Miffy my rew for the first time sheis due on the 24th don't know if i'll get anything with it being herfirst litter but she is a good sized doe if she does have it will beright before my birthday so it could be a nice present!

Two litters born early May 1st. Alilac doe had two (she's fostering 4 from my previous harlequin litterof 10) and another harlequin doe had 7 with onestillborn. Up to my eyeballs in babies!! :faint:

My lop doe had 6 babies and all 6 survived andare looking good. They were born tuesday night and this was her firstlitter! What a good girl! She delivered at 6:00pm on her exact duedate! She is becoming a very promising doe and she is a doll with asweet character! Lucky me to have her! :inlove:

I have a dwarf and another lop due on the 26? I will have to look at my calander to be sure.

I also have a budgie sitting on 4 eggs the first is due tomorrow...This is my first time with baby birds.:help

Back