May 12th North Haven

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not sure if there are a lot of lionheadsthat come to this show. Who is going besidedJadeIcing? I am the club secretary for the club that runs theshow and the show superintendent. I can't wait as I have aDutch specialty show going on also (I am also the sec. for that clubtoo) and so far we have two new people that I have never metcoming! This is great as there seems to be a decline in Dutchin New England.

JadeIcing, expect a PM.

Sharon

Look out! I talked to a lionhead breeder yesterday at the Topsfield

show and she is planning on going to the North Haven show. She

has awesome lionheads!

Roger

Do you know who the breeder was?

I know of two breeders in CT - one I would buy from - one I wouldn't...

Peg

I'm secretary for my club, so if I ever have ashow I'd be the show secretary. (i think!?) lol. I love Dutch! they arebeautiful! I saw a really nice Agouti Dutch at the show i was at thisweekend.

BlueSkyAcresRabbitry wrote:
I'm secretary for my club, so if I ever have a show I'd bethe show secretary. (i think!?) lol. I love Dutch! they are beautiful!I saw a really nice Agouti Dutch at the show i was at thisweekend.

The show secretary is not necessarily secretary of the club.I'm the secretary of the regional Ohio Holland Lop club, but not ourshow secretary (although I have served as show sec. in thepast).

Pam

Tell me about it. I have so much stuffto do. What time do you think you are coming? Iwill probably be running around until 9am unless my show (DutchSpecialty) is up first. Not sure yet.

Sharon

Ooooh!!:bunnydance: :bunnydance:Bring your camera and take pictures! :D

I'm going to my first show on the 26th, I'm so excited!

I want to be there all day. :DWhat time does it start?

Starlight Rabbitry wrote:
Tell me about it. I have so much stuff todo. What time do you think you are coming? I willprobably be running around until 9am unless my show (Dutch Specialty)is up first. Not sure yet.

Sharon

Yes you can bring a camera. The showstarts at 8:30am or 9am (I forget). I will be there at 6:30amor something. I am the superintendent so I have to make surethings run smoothly. People usually start getting therearound 7-8am.

Sharon

Me too! Make sure you findme. Send me a PM if you want about what you look like or whatyou might me wearing so I can find you if you can 't find me.

Sharon

Latest posts

Back