Max the great pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kristinpsc

Reaction score
Hi i am new so i thought that i would introduce myself and Max. This is a baby picture and a more recent picture! look forward to talking to everyone!

Thanks, yea umm we think she is a mini lop. Those are older pictures shes bigger now actually much bigger. My roomates and i got her well actaully him 08/24/04(but shes really my bunny)The first vet we went to told us she was a girl. We did not like that vet so for the next check up we took her to the new, much better vet, and theytold us she was a boy. But for so long we have called her a she, its hard to break! Max is a fun bunny, shes binkies all the time i love it! She loves to be pet but not held! Right now im trying to handle a shedding problem that just wont stop. I got some advice to change her food, so hopefully that works! How about your bunnys?!?! The avaters pics are adorable!!!

What a cutie! I love that first photo :inlove:

Hi to Max and her mom. Welcome to the forum!!!! Max is one cute bunny. :D I have 2 mixed breed long eared bunnies. I have had them for 5 years now and this forum has helped me learn a lot about them. Beckie

Thanks everyone, max is a little sweetheart! I just figured out the whole upoading pictures so when i get new ones ill definitly post some. I really look forward to hearing everyones elses story and pictures! post em!

I finally got some more recent pictures of max, thought id share them! Okay so im having trouble again with this stupid pictures, i mean i have tried to resize them like 10 times but they still look huge! so sorry if they are really big

Kristin019.jpg

Max begging for her treats

Stole the treat bag and got some for herself

im not sure what each of those colors are actually, sorry i know thats dumb. Shes just dark brown with light brown highlights almost....haha not the greatest description I know. whats the diffrence between chinchilla and chestnut?

Thanks for the website. Its looks to me Max isa chocolate chincilla with chocolate chestnut highlights and strip behind her head.... if that makes sense or is even possible. But she does have light spots on her. Max is big and long, as far as what she weighs im not sure because i KNOW she has grown since the last vet visit. Wesley is adorable by the way!:rainbow:

Latest posts

Back