Max-imum attitude!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gentle giants

Reaction score
Yes, another Max thread, LOL. Anyway, Max is acting boy-like now, marking territory, starting to do a little humping, and he did the "buzz and circle" thing around my feet while I was cleaning his area the other night even. Oh, and last night he found out he's big enough to jump on the couch to harass the cats, boy was he proud of himself! The problem is, whenI try to flip him over and see if his boy parts have descended, he goes nuts and will even bite me. What with all his squirming and his long-ish hair, I cannot get a look. I would like to get him done before he starts spraying, but obviously I don't want to try it before he's old enough. Oh, and he would be just under four months old now.

Bo started acting that way about a month before his testicles showed up. I would guess it's maybe a ffew weeks before his neuter is necessary.

I had to reach under his butt and feel for them LOL! he was bad about tucking them and I knew he was a boy.

Yeah, Hubby isn't too happy with little brat bunny right now. *sigh* While Hubby was sitting on the couch and reading last night, Max jumped up there and peed. Now, this is a $50 rummage sale couch, and it's been peed on, puked on, you name it a dozen times, so it wouldn't be that big a deal, except for one thing.... He peed on Hubby too!! :p

Lovely isn't it?! LOL.. Baxter! sprayed me and other choice items and also bit 3 of my coworkers.. Now that he is neutored he does not spray anything and now justs put his teeth "on you" when he is irritated with you... Hope he can get the "procedure" done soon..

Yeah, Max will give me one nip if I tick him off, LOL. He'll do that, and give me seriously dirty looks until I pet him and apologize. :rollseyes

Well my heart goes out to you... it really does :pI've been there! I hate to LOL but him peeing on your hubby is really kind of funny. My hubby has laughed at me everytime I have been peed on, which has actually never been by a rabbit, but any other kind of farm critter... I'd love to see him get his! :p

Hopefully Max will be able to go and get this taken care of soon. :)

Latest posts

Back