Matthew's New Lionheads!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pamnock

Reaction score
I was judging and saw Matthew asking one of our breeder friends about her Lionheads -- next thing you know - we're taking a trio home LOL

He purchased the tort buck, and when he went back to the hotel, I got 2 does as a suprise for him so he'd have something to breed his buck to. The tort doe is absolutely fantastic. He'd already looked at her, but she was too expensive, so he had opted for the nice buck instead.

He's thrilled with his new babies. Below is a picture of the tort doe (also got a black one).

Pam

She is gorgeous! I love the mane. Congratulations Matthew! Good luck when you start breeding. I hope you have fun!

Lissa

she's pretty - who did you buy them from? You can pm me if you want - I'm just dying to see whose lionheads y'all liked...

Peg

Funny - I had just been talking to another breeder today about Judi's rabbits - she has 14 of them and loves them (lionheads).

I was given Bastet's R2D2 by Terry & Anita White...he is one of Dawn Guth's rabbits. I think he is going to be a major major help to my herd - nice small ears - compact body.

I struggle with big ears - well - big everything really - but especially big ears.

Peg

P.S. Of course this means we need to see pictures of the babies when they have them!

I forgot to add - Matthew might want to join the North American Lionhead Rabbit Club (NALRC)....we're getting a youth program going soon hopefully and I don't know about sweepstakes but I think they might be doing a youth sweepstakes program.

You can find out more information about the NALRC at:

http://www.lionhead.us

Peg

It's great to hear that Matthew is going to breed lionheads. From my travels to differents shows, I've found tha tJudy Amon is one of the biggest promoters of the Lionhead breed. She's even donated breeding pairs for raffle tables. What a great lady.:)

YAY! Go lionheads...lol. I have a Siamese Sable Buck from Judi that i got at Nationals and I love him. She's such a nice lady, too. Congrats on the new buns!!!

Back