Matt loves Acorn!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angoralvr

Reaction score
Ok, I know I haven't updated you guys on my boys in a while. Well after their first meeting, Henri and Acorn have not been out around eachother very much because Henri was acting kind of jealous of the little guy. Last night, I think I figured out why. I got home from work yesterday and Matt is sitting on the couch with "his buddy" Acorn. Apparently, every night when Matt gets home from work (which is usually after I am in bed and Henri is in his cage for the night) he has been bringing Acorn upstairs to run around for a while and hang out with him. I am sure that does not make poor Mr. Henri happy to see another bunny running around in his territory when he is stuck in his cage. I bet that also at least partially explains why I have been cleaning up a huge minefield in my living room every day from Henri. :(

I guess since I caught Matt with Acorn upstairs, he suddenly decided to tell me how much he likes him. I was worried at first thathe might end up making me find Acorn a new home but now, they are good buddies! Matt was apparently pretty impressed that Acorn willingly came up on his lap to be petted. From what he told me, Acorn is a good TV buddy! :)

Wow! So you got one male to bond with Acorn... now to just get the other guy to accept him! :inlove:

:woohoo (And you thought Matt would be the tough one! Look on the bright side, you didn't have to get him neutered first!) :roflmao:

Latest posts

Back