Mass Destruction!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nelsons_Mom

Reaction score
My buns (Lillian especially) LOVE willow balls. But they're really expensive and they go through them so fast!

This is 18 hrs in:
willowball.jpg

I just bought them two of the big willow tunnels. They're like two dollars more and will hopefully last a lot longer.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Any photos of completely mutilated toys?

My buns llllllooooovvvveeee willow tunnels!!!! I'd take a picture, but it would be difficult to see the sawdust, I'm serious! :shock:

Mr. Cookie LOVES anything willow! He has been known to take a large willow ball (like you pictured above) and in just over 24hrs it is but mere crumbs and dust that I can vacuum up! Lol I got him a bunch of willow sticks abt a month ago, they are thick and there's alot of them... He quickly got them out of the bunch they were in, but he now enjoys playing "pick up sticks" with them :) he will literally pick as many up at once as he can and then throw them all in the air! It's hilarious :D

Rocky my Brit LOVES willow toys!! He will break one apart in 12 hours and it will be totally gone by the next day. Heres a pic

rockyy.jpg

Ok this is probably a stupid question but are they just ripping them apart playing with them or eating them? I'veyet toget Twigs one and am curious.

Mine eat them. I give them willow as presents for special occasions. Otherwise they have to cope with apple tree twigs that I get for free. :)

LOL, that's what Nibbles does, too! He usually eats some of it as he goes, but there's always a bunch of pieces around his pen afterwards. He eats the pieces over several weeks.

Apple sticks are free because you all have your own apple trees..huh? I wish...

I just got the buns those surprise bag things from binky! This will be their first time with apple sticks and i'm excited to see what they'll do!!

My mom has an apple tree that is never treated with chemicals. She's in Ohio, but once a year I fill my trunk with twigs and the kids feast for months to come. :)

They love to eat the bark first, then the rest of the stick. I guess the bark is sweeter?

I have found that by putting the apple twigs next to furniture it keeps them from chewing on what I want them to avoid. They prefer to good stuff.

Well Auntie Brandy and Becky sent Derby a beautiful willow barbell toy. It lasted under 8 hours. Found the bell under the dresser and a few bit of the rest lying on the floor. He is as destructive with phone books. All the apple trees around here are all treated.

those dont last very long in my house, usually destroyed within minutes. when its no long a ball, June is no longer interested in them.

We had gotten Maybelle one of those rope balls... Yeah. We woke up to a murder scene. It looked like the ball had simply exploded, leaving bits of rope allllll over the room. She just sat there, looking mighty proud of herself. *facepalms* Nowadays, they are given much cheaper things to destroy :p

Ape337 wrote:
My buns llllllooooovvvveeee willow tunnels!!!! I'd take a picture, but it would be difficult to see the sawdust, I'm serious! :shock:

:yeahthat:

Mr Bunn, how many nibbles does it take to get to the center of a willow ball?

one, two, three *chomps*

Three!

The world may never know....

LOL. My buns love the willow dumbells, but only the small size. They will destroy one is a matter of hours. The large ones they barely touch.

Latest posts

Back