marshmallows rabbit rescue

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brimmhere

Reaction score
ok to get all of my pictures of adoptable in onethread im starting up this for my rescue. this will be lessconfusing for me and everyone who would like to take a look !;)

link to my rescue website is http://www.freewebs.com/rabbitsrescue

this is midnite. he is a 6m old black and white dutch. he wasa owner released bunny. he is un neutered. he getsalong with other animals really well and gets along withchildren. hes a very sweet little bunny but does have hismoments.

brimmhere wrote:
this is midnite. he is a 6m old black and whitedutch. he was a owner released bunny. he is unneutered. he gets along with other animals really well andgets along with children. hes a very sweet little bunny butdoes have his moments.
Don't theyall LOL

samandshawn wrote:
brimmhere wrote:
this ismidnite. he is a 6m old black and white dutch. he was a ownerreleased bunny. he is un neutered. he gets alongwith other animals really well and gets along with children.hes a very sweet little bunny but does have his moments.
Don't theyall LOL
lmboyes i think they do hehehehe

We are doing up a house and in ayearor two, then we Will sell it and move to a larger house, with land, Iwould like to set up a rabbit rescue, do you have any advice and isthere any qualifications you need or license?

Kim, Very nice site. I'm just starting myrescue, too. I started this for the same reasons you did. So manyunwanted rabbits, so few homes. I have only put a few pictures of theAdoptables in the Gallery, so far.

http://www.leslapins.com/

I never thought that I'd ever reach the point where I'd have too manyrabbits. Well, this past month has changed my mind! Five new bunniescame in and I realized that I can no longer give each individual onethe time that I would like to, and that they need. I have had to turndown calls....it's so hard to do, but necessary. I have applied toPetfinder.com to advertise my buns there. All the paperwork is in and Ishould know by Wednesday, the latest. There is so much paperworkinvolved with becoming a Corporation so that I can become tax-exemptthat there are times that I think my eyes will become crossed!!

I wish you the best of luck with your rescue work.

Take care, Charlotte

dootsmom wrote:
Kim, Very nice site. I'm just starting my rescue, too. Istarted this for the same reasons you did. So many unwanted rabbits, sofew homes. I have only put a few pictures of the Adoptables in theGallery, so far.

http://www.leslapins.com/

I never thought that I'd ever reach the point where I'd have too manyrabbits. Well, this past month has changed my mind! Five new bunniescame in and I realized that I can no longer give each individual onethe time that I would like to, and that they need. I have had to turndown calls....it's so hard to do, but necessary. I have applied toPetfinder.com to advertise my buns there. All the paperwork is in and Ishould know by Wednesday, the latest. There is so much paperworkinvolved with becoming a Corporation so that I can become tax-exemptthat there are times that I think my eyes will become crossed!!

I wish you the best of luck with your rescue work.

Take care, Charlotte
i wish you the best of luck!!feel free to email or pm me if you ever need a shoulder to lean onwould love to do what i can to help you out!

this is a beautiful little female mini lop thatcame into rescue. she has a very sweet personality and wonderful colorto her! she is a 1yr old and used to being indoors. pleasecontact me if interested in adopting Harley.

MIDNITE HAS BEEN ADOPTED!!!

UPDATE ON HARLEY SHE IS CURRENTLY IN ATHERAPY FACILITY TO WORK ON HER AGREESIVE BEHAVIORS. THEYEXPECT THAT SHE WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR ADOPTION IN THE LATER PART OFJUNE. WILL KEEP UPDATES POSTED.

this is daisy mae. she is a albinonetherland dwarf mix. shes a sweet little girl but we thinkshe may be expecting so she will be staying in rescue a minimum of onemonth.

this is dexter. he is a 9month oldnetherland dwarf mix. he is brother to daisy mae.hes pretty calm and will allow us to hold him like a baby .

this is skittles. named because he is a rainbowof colors lol he is a californian/rex mix. he is 1yr old. he has wonderful blue eyes and is very lovable!

attachment.php

OH MY GOODNESS look atthose eyes!!!!! Ilove the eyebrow that isso awsome even if it doesmake him look a bit onthe evil side lol You knowIf that marking was anacceptable marking for showOne would have a bear of a timebreeding for it . Just such abeautiful boy !!!!!!!!

I think it is great that you started a rescue. Ithink adopting is the way to go. If I had the time and resources, Ithink that I would do it, but for now I can give a loving home to Devonand Amber, my two adopted rabbits.

Good Luck!

gypsy wrote:
attachment.php

OH MY GOODNESS look atthose eyes!!!!! Ilove the eyebrow that isso awsome even if it doesmake him look a bit onthe evil side lol You knowIf that marking was anacceptable marking for showOne would have a bear of a timebreeding for it . Just such abeautiful boy !!!!!!!!

You know how people draw mustaches and eyebrows on pictures in the newspaper, etc.?

Are you sure someone didn't alter that picture?:p:D

I love the evil bunny look--and I've never seen a bunny with EYEBROWS!

Rose

Brimm, just visited your site. Welldone. You are off to a great start. I wish youluck. Wish I was closer, would love to help out.Good luck my dear.

This is Smokey. she is a 4yr old spayed femalegray rex. what an excellent rabbit! very easy tohandle, liter box trained, leash trained and just plain cute lol

brimmhere wrote:
This is Smokey. she is a 4yr old spayed female grayrex. what an excellent rabbit! very easy to handle,liter box trained, leash trained and just plain cute lol
Smokeyhas been adopted!

Back