Marlin + Morgan = weird.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

undergunfire

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
So, I was shop-vacc'ing the animal room like usual. This time I left both Marlin and Morgan's NIC cages open. Morgan decided to go visit Marlin and they have been cuddling and grooming ever since. That was about 45 minutes ago that he went into Marlin's cage!

Weird :?...they usually break into a huge fight within the first few minutes of "accidentally" meeting.

angieluv wrote:
Maybe the noise of the shop-vac scared them into a friendship?
That could be because after about 20 minutes of putting the shop vac away (so they were together for about 1 hour)...they started walking around the cage and picking at each other a little bit.

It is sooo cute seeing them cuddle, though. I wish I had the time, knowledge, patience, and energy to bond them.

Aww! Definitely sounds like there is some potential.. a hurricane could be going on and if my boys were in the same situation, they'd still be at each others throats! Silly boys!

Maybe if you come back to boding again when the times right, having a few of these "distractions" sounds like it could definitely work in bonding them!

Bonded bunnies are definitely beyond adorable to watch!

:inlove:

Haley wrote:
Aww how cute. You should bond them- try some car rides. Max and Basil were mortal enemies before the car rides.

Yeah, I should try car rides before it gets too hot here :). We don't have AC in our crappy Explorer.

How long of car rides, do you think?

When I do the car rides, they started with just short 10-15 minute ones if someone had to pick something up or a short errand.. then if they seem not too freaked out, I went from there

Latest posts

Back