Marking a coop/carrier card

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CCWelch

Reaction score
I purchased a few "For Sale" tags for use on my carrier at the shows, question is what should I use to mark on these plastic cards?

I would like to be able to reuse them if possible(although they are inexpensive).

I actually attempted that and the dry erase marker comes off really easy but I could mark it and put clear tape over it.

Tried a "grease pencil" and it doesn't show.

Might just use Permanent Marker and not write the breed on it, just the price.

Where did you get the tags from?

They actually have the writing "For Sale" and you just want to put the price ?

People at shows should know what breeds they are, unless they are just roaming around. They're going to ask questions if they want it, i wouldn't worry about putting what breed it is

ou could use duct tape and write on that

Depending on the type of show we sometimes put our cell phone # on the tag also. We can't stay at the cage all the time. At a big show, like a coop show,it's a lot easier if they can call and then meet you at the cage.

I use a piece of clear duct tape and write with a permanent marker. When i'm done i just take the tape off and replace with another piece.

Wow thanks everyone!!! I have lots of ideas to try now. I am actually selling some rabbits that belong to a friend, she is going to be there too but I am the only one showing.

Latest posts

Back