Quantcast

Marine Corps moving us out of country, two NC buns need new home

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

willybusmc

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Unfortunately, the Marine Corps is moving me and my wife out of country, and we cannot bring along our sweet rabbits. We live in eastern North Carolina.Their names are Nugget (darker spots) and Tater (lighter spots). They are nearly a year old, and are litter trained but not yet neutered. We can provide a full set up for them at no extra cost, including two cages, a large play pen area, food and water dishes, hay feeders, litter boxes, and three plastic tubs to store hay, food, and litter in. We also include an assortment of things such as treats, small toys, play area accessories, etc. Whatever hay, food, and litter we have left when the buns are picked up will also be included. We just want to ensure these lovable buns go to a good home. Please contact me with any questions. Small rehoming fee of $50 total will be needed.

The Buns

Attachments

Cookiemonster

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that you have to give these beautiful buns to new homes... I hope you can find someone to take them... Good luck to you and your wife...

colebunbun

Reaction score
I wish you weren't so far away, my husband and I are looking for companion bunny pals for our bun. I hope you find a great home for yours. Thank you for your service.

MeuAmorbree

Reaction score
I’m in Summerville SC how far are u from me. I’m close to the base here

colebunbun

Reaction score
Washington state but still hoping you find a good home for them.