Marci's Potty Training : Day 1

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thankyou! I chose this so i could use the top as a hide out for her! She loves her new set up and is so happy to out of her petstore cage. Now if only i could get the other bunny to want to come out of his cage =[

She´s lovely and so furry, not quite as furry as Bandy but she´s only little. I do love the set up, that litter box is great, mine would love it as they love to snooze and spend time in there. The other bit looks like an igloo, a great little hidey hole. What´s your other bun? How old is Marci and what your other bun ??

Look forward to see more pics although I think I saw her napping on dad on another post. She´s adorable.

She loves her igloo, Inside of it is actually now a cat bed instead of a fleece. I got the whole litter box for 10 dollars and just keep it apart.

Marci is 3 1/2 Months old And Stanley (Rex) Is a year old... His new house is in the mail today and should be here soon! He is so excited =] When it gets here we are doing another update of

That´s a real bargain and so original. She looks quite young but she´s so pretty. Look forward to seeing Stanley, I like the rexes, their coats are usually so smooth and shiny. Hope you post more pics of both of them.

I will be, just got the new camera up and running so should have some pictures soon!=]

Latest posts

Back