MARCH LITTERS...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dorie has had a litter of three aboutan hour ago all alive thank goodness. Lucy had last night but just onekit stillborn, stretched out it wasabout 3" quite a monster for anethie, just Squishy left and she is heavy like Dorie i had mated Eviemy new silver siamese doe but don't think she has taken. I am reallyhappy as this is the first time i have had a decent size litter thatsalive usually just get one or two kits and maybe one alive and onedead. Hopefully be able to get pics later as really just checked themand then wanted to give them some space.

Thanks a bunch for all the info. I don't know ifall 4 babies had screwy eyes but at least one of them did. I didn'thang around to stare. I think it's limbs looked funny too, so thatcould be the case. I have another buck I can try breeding her too.

Thanks again.

-JAK

YAY!!! I finally get to post in this thread!Sally presented me with five beautiful Flemish babies Saturday night,all lively and healthy. Then last night, Velvet Rose had six babies,one white, one black, and all the rest broken blacks like daddy. Reallynice markings, too, I can't wait to see what thier type is like! BTW,Velvet Rose is one of a line of Roses-her grandmother is Wild Rose, hermother Black Rose. I'm thinking if that black in the litter is a doe, Ilike the name Briar Rose. Now if Delilah will give me a litter of chinbabies, all my baby wishes will have come true!

:stork:Nineteen new lilac babies. Mytwo new lilac does just produced a total of 19 babies. Ifthey produce like this they shouldn't be on the rare list anymore!!LOL. Will try to get photos in a couple of days when theybegin to fur up. Right now its just a huge squirming mess ofbabies in both nests.

JadeIcing wrote:
Ohh Can I see pics? Briar Rose...If Desi was a girl that is the name I wanted.

I have taken a couple, just not gotten them downloaded yet. Hopefullycan do that tonight-I have to have Hubby's help, I'm clueless aboutthis stuff!

Blacky did have 9 but the runt died this morningleaving 8 big fat beautiful babies. Brokens and whites and colouredears seem to be the colours my rabbits come up with but each litteralways has a surprise for me. here are some pics of the babies, 5 daystoday.

med_gallery_732_157_88268.jpg

this is the only white on this one

med_gallery_732_157_90412.jpg
and This one I just love.

med_gallery_732_157_118886.jpg

March litters. We got five adorablebaby mini-holland mix born March 25 almost 10:30 pm I don't rememberexact time. There are one solid black, one solid gray, twobroken black, one broken gray. Although the gray may be moreblue. Hard to tell on the grays. We will keep oneof the baby hard to pick one right now.

Latest posts

Back