maomaochiu and tictac 2008august

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maomaochiu

Reaction score
0830080034.jpg

0830080031b.jpg

0830080027c.jpg

0830080027b.jpg

0830080030.jpg

0830080029c.jpg

0830080029d.jpg

0830080035.jpg

well, it has been a while, maomaochiu and tictac are doing great. they've been on a diet for about a month now, and it seems to work. but the wabbits HATE it. well, who can blame them???lol

thanks! yeah, still using my cell phone. maomaochiu was moving around too much, so did not get many good shots of him this time. how are your buns?

maomaochiu wrote:
thanks! yeah, still using my cell phone. maomaochiu was moving around too much, so did not get many good shots of him this time. how are your buns?
I'm down to one bun now, Snuffles. Angel passed last Novemeber, not sure if you knew that or not. I'm checking into a Rex, but she might be already adopted, out of Ohio. Great that they will adopt out of state though!:)

I am soooo sorry to hear about Angel. I was not aware of it. It has been almost a year, has Snuffles got used to being alone??? I know it must hurt soooo much. we just lost one of our dogs two weeks ago, and I know how it felt to lose a family member. Best wishes to you and Snuffles and good luck finding the new bun!

maomaochiu wrote:
I am soooo sorry to hear about Angel. I was not aware of it. It has been almost a year, has Snuffles got used to being alone??? I know it must hurt soooo much. we just lost one of our dogs two weeks ago, and I know how it felt to lose a family member. Best wishes to you and Snuffles and good luck finding the new bun!

Aww, thanks hon! It was strange, Snuffles was fine after Angel passed:?.

Thanks, I'm slowly in search of a Castor Rex female!:D

How are you guys after losing a doggie? Aww! That has to be so hard. Having animals is so tough, especially when you lose them...:(

Back