Manipulative bunnies!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because of Nick's sensitive tummy, I will not give in to extra sugary treats. I don't want to cause him discomfort (or extra cleaning for me), and I don't think it would be fair to give another one a treat while he had none.

However.When Nick and Amelia are out of hay in the morning, usually around 5:30, Nick will grab the door of thier pen in his mouth and shake it until someone finally brings them some food. That someone is usually me, as my husband sleeps like a rock and never seems to notice. The loud shaking can go on for 30 minutes or more!

Also, Ben has been with us a short time, but he knows when salad time is, and he loves his salad. I have put down salads a bit early because he will sit in his salad place and look at me with his big grumpy face.

Last night, Will was 2 hours late with the bunny's salads. I've been sick, thus the lateness with the food. Toby took it upon himself to yank his pen free of its clips that hold it to the carpeting, just to run out in front of the TV in the family room and scare the heck out of us (black blob running around that you catch out of the corner of your eye in the "empty" hallway). It was our reminder that dinner was late... So, somebun got extra cilantro...

These bunnies are clever indeed, more than I expected. When they throw the pellet bowl I did not realize they had ulterior motives!

kherrmann3 wrote:
One thing that always gets me: little bunny lips/noses shoved through the bars of the cage. I give in every time! :D
ME TOO! LOL!

Now, I want to know....... the title of this thread Manipulative bunnies!
Rabbits who know how to push our buttons
...... Are there bunnies that DON'T fit that description??? :?

When we first got Emma, she had come from a somewhat bad situation, so for a while she would try to bite us if we tried to pet her...so we let her do her own thing for a while so she could adjust - and now, she'll start nibbling on us if we STOP petting her! :)

omg my bunny putting his little face in the bars staring at me kills me! i feel so bad that he cant be out all the time lol

Gordon wrote:
kherrmann3 wrote:
Amber55, I just have to say that the name Sgt. Nibbles is AWESOME! :D

I thought the same thing. :)
Thank you both of you :] my boyfriend is in the army and because he bought the rabbit for me he at least wanted the name army related :]

I bet he was hoping that adding a rank made the bunny more "manly". lol Followed by Nibbles, though, probably not so manly. That's OK, though, because I don't think bunnies are meant to be. :D

I've heard of a few rabbits called Commander Bun-Bun. :)

Yup that's exactly why he wanted his "son" with an army name.
OMG I LOVE THAT NAME! haha that's so cute! I bet the rabbit was so adorable! lol

Latest posts

Back