Manda's Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

manda

Reaction score
Hi there!
My names Manda and i live with my long term boyfreind (of five years!) two mice, and our mix breed rabbit Ryo. Ryo was a rescue. i wasnt wanting a rabbit, but she was being mistreated so i took her in. i intended to give her away after she was better but after nursing her through GI stasis i feel in love with her and her great sense of humor. now Ryo is a spayed house rabbit who we love sharing our life with.

Aww... Ryo is so cute!

By the way, welcome to the forum!:welcome

manda wrote:
. i intended to give her away after she was better but after nursing her through GI stasis i feel in love with her and her great sense of humor. now Ryo is a spayed house rabbit who we love sharing our life with.
First of all - welcome to the forum! We're a really fun place to hang out (I think) and we love pictures and stories and we love to help when questions arise!

Secondly - it is really amazing how when you help a rabbit through a crisis and earn its trust - how close you two can become. While I hate illness....I am always glad that the rabbit usually has learned to trust me and bonded even closer to me through the illness.

I'm so glad you spayed your bunny and I'm so glad she's a house bunny. I hope she brings you years and years of joy!

Anyway - once again - WELCOME!

Peg

Latest posts

Back