Mama played favorites - I hate her!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissBea

Reaction score
Tiny says I complain a lot - but I rarely filecomplaints. Now I have to go and find the complaint department and filean OFFICIAL and FORMAL complaint against my mama.

First of all...the backstory. Tiny's been outside playing free for 3days. When the weather is nice, mama and dad let him get away withstuff like that.

Well - last night he wasn't here to keep BooBerry in line - so ofcourse it fell to me to do so. After our little romp, I gotcaged and BooBerry got to run free. I thought about biting mama but Iknew that meant getting a lecture about not biting humans....beenthere....done that....have heard it before.

So I didn't bite mama.

Welll today - the temperature dropped to 40 and it was raining out(we'd had a thunderstorm) and mama went out in the rain to "rescue"Tiny. She even took a towel.

On the way in...he bites her TWICE. Ok..he NIPS her twice. He stilluses his teeth. Then on the way to her bedroom (where I NEVER get to goanymore) he nips her again.

What does she do? Does she give him the lecture?

NO

Shedoesn't. Instead - she gives him food and a FRESH WHOLE carrot (notsome baby ones). Not only that - she gives him the LAST of the oatmeal(we haven't had oatmeal in our food for 3 days at least) and to topeverything off - she gives him some of the special stuff she only putson MY food - the wheat germ. She also gave him some"Doc's Rabbit Enhancer" which is oh so yummy - she only gives it tocertain show rabbits.

From the sounds of things - she rescued him just in time too - 'cause now there is a wicked downpour going on outside.

Personally - I think she should have LEFT him out there - a little rain won't hurt him.

Anyway....I'm mad at mama. No - I'mFURIOUSat mama. How dare she NOTlecture Tiny like she lectures me.

Plus I was locked up for over 12 hours - all because of BooBerry.

Does your mama (aka slave) play favorites like that?

Oh wait...I think I see her coming with a carrot....I suppose I could file my complaint after I eat the carrot....right?

Miss Bea

lilly neva does that to me shes awsome maby you shouldnt be so hawd on youw swave she has a wot to do and she has a lot ov us it must be hawd ooooh mama has buebewies i want some by

Mizz Mimzy 'ere! I always get all the attention 'cause Fallow ((whose writin' this out for me cause I can't type very good...I told him to, he does what I says for him to do)) but 'nyways Fallow is anti-social like most bois and only lyks mommi when she has the treats or forces a cuddle on 'em.

Back