Mama is back

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blwinteler

Reaction score
Mama came back! She didunt leaved us forevers! Thank goodness! That David guy was nice and all. He gave us treats and foods and waters and I (bugsy) letted him luv on me sometimes. Groucho didunt, but he is lyke that wif everybuddy. David maded shure to clean are cage, but forgetted to clean are poop box da hole 2 weeks! Da boy Adam cleaned it for us rite aways. We are so glad day are home! We gave dem lots of luvs tonite. So did da feather thing. Da cat yelled like always. Mama sez she has to clip mats tamorrow. I fink we will hides.

I is so glad your mama is back, I hates it when mummy leave me I really love having her arounds and I don't likes it when she has to go to works either I miss Bailey more when mummy is not arounds.
~Shida

So, mama opended are cage today and, as I was coming out, she pickeded me ups. I dosent mind much. Den, she closeded da cage so Groucho had to stay in! Dis is not lyke her. Den, she flips me over and starts cutting my butt furs! I letted her 'cuz I was comfy. She cutted a lot. She sez I got very matted wen she was gone. She put me back uprites and tried to cut more furs. I ranned away and hid in all da boxes David bringed. Dey are all mooving, he sez. I hope we get to go wif dem, or at leest wif mama. After I ranned off, mama took Groucho out of da cage. Is the only way he lets her pick him ups, even though he lykes when she holds him. I fink he is over dramatick. She set him in her laps uprite and he snuggled wif her. She cutted his furs too. Den, she pulled on his furs and bunches camed out. She just pulled and pulled and took out lots and lots of his furs! She tried to flips him over lyke she did wif me. He runned off. He prefers to stay uprite. I lyke laying on my back. Groucho sed he lyked when she pulled his furs. He didunt lyke da stuck furs. Too hot. He feels better now. Mama sez she haz to get my back and his bottom soon. We won't let her! hahahahaha
Oh, also, mama's hair is purples now. How can we have purples furs lyke her?

:bunnydance:

Latest posts

Back