Mallory-and the laugh for the day.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoinBackToCali

Reaction score
It is 5 am, literally. I usually leave Maddie and Mallory in the living room in their pen with the TV on cartoons for company. My husband turned it off tonight. This may have been a deciding factor in this incident.

I have a dressing/makeup table that has some material gathered around the bottom. Partly to look pretty, mostly so I can store junk under there and nobody can see it.

I don't have my contact's in, nor my glasses on. As I pass through the kitchen, I do notice the cat is on top of the refrigerator, but yanno, the cat is weird, so I just kinda blow it off.

I sit down to use the facilities, not turning on the light, just leaving the dim night light on, and from under the curtain rushes out this HUGE form. I scream, I mean BLOODCURDLING scream, jump up, and go to run, without pulling up my pants, and fall over, busting my head open.

Did ANYBODY come to my aid? As I mentioned before, I am scared of roaches.. well there were extra teenagers here. I hear a muffled, as if it was from under a pillow, coming from down the hall... *good gawd it's just a freakin ROACH*.

My husband is on the other end of the house, asleep, oblivious.

The moral of the story? Apparently Harlequin Dutch Rabbit's named Mallory can climb..

Actually.. Blake set up the whole escape by giving them a giant box to hide in.. keyword being IN...
He cut the hole in the side drew little windows and stuff..
He didn't count on them flipping it over..

Latest posts

Back