Male rabbit MA

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DazyDaizee

Reaction score
The photos of this bunny show urine stained feet and I worry that he's either kept in dirty conditions or has a medical issue. I'm sure he's not neutered, and perhaps his feet are dirty because of spraying around his cage.. but he clearly needs a decent owner who can keep him clean.
I would like to pick him up myself, but I currently have two fosters, one of which is a special care, along with two of my own.. so no room here..

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/pet/1198353911.html

Yes, I also noticed the diet.. I'm hoping someone with rabbit experience takes this little guy.. I just wish I had the room to keep him here and adopt him out.

What are those black things in his food dish? He/she looks young.

Ditto your comments above. I truly hope Charish finds an educated, and caring human who'll care for him. :pray:

~ Offer him a long life filled with binky opportunities and lotsa love. :love:

Thanks DazyDaizee for posting this ad and making RO members aware of numerousl unwanted rabbits that need homes. Craigslist gets overwhelming at times.

We hear you on special needs' bunns ~ and the ones we responsibly spend our funds on!

Wishing you a better forever-home dear boy ~

I think the black things are raisins but I'm not sure.. I try not to look at bunnies who need homes on craigslist too often as there are SO many.. so sad.

That is ridiculous. The bunny looks like the owner's one step away from an animal cruelty/neglect citation, to me! Poor bunny. If you can convince him to just sell you the rabbit for maybe $20 you can get a much better set-up than the one pictured for probably around $100.

hi it was for everything they never got back to me i would have pay the $200 i think the poor bunny needed to get out of there

Back