Making Room

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkyGal

Reaction score
My barn is not that big, I have one 6 stack and one 3 stack cage, a giant food tub, 2 air conditioners, and one extra big cage. I have space issues, 3 of my rabbits live outside due to the lack of space. I cant just get a new barn right now, any way that you guys think that would help to make space? I was thinking adding another outside play pen so that 4 bunnies could run around but then I thought that does not really help...

Where are you located? Perhaps someone near you can come over and take a look at your setup or perhaps you can post photos of the barn and then we can see your setup.. Maybe someone in the area can foster some of your buns?

No ones fostering my bunnies......Sorry I had to say that. We are setting up a huge 4 cage outside for my Angora bunnies. My Mini Rex will have more room to thrive them. Its not really an issue but It would just be nicer to have some more space. We have cages so we can always hold our rabbits, just not that many cages in the barn.

juliew19673 wrote:
Where are you located? Perhaps someone near you can come over and take a look at your setup or perhaps you can post photos of the barn and then we can see your setup.
I agree with this...I think it would help a lot if we could see the setup. Also, you might try posting this in the Rabbitry section...as I know a lot of people there could help out with ideas. Let me know if you want me to move this there, ok?

It helps to be creative with your setup measure out your space and then sit and sketch out a layout I currentlly have a 13x 13 shed as my rabbit barn I have 52 cages in there my show table feed hay and all my show carriers and still have plenty of room to move it took me the last 2 years to get it that way but it definatelly helps to sit down with all measurements and figure it out .

Fallon

Back