Making a bunny happpyer

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haley Rose

Reaction score
How can I make my bunny happyer not saying she isn't happy already it's just she is not really that happy. Is there something I need to do ? Do I need to spend more time with her what should I do?:shock:

Hi Haley!

You could sit in the floor and play with her or give her toys.

You don't have to buy toys. You can give her empty toilet paper rolls or an old phone book to dig and chew on.

You can give her an empty soda box or cardboard box to run in and play with.

I moved this to the regular Rabbits Only section.:)

My rabbits like when I spend time with them, and when they have a lot of time to play outside their cages. They really like it when I lay down on the floor so they can jump all over me. They like toys too, but like Laura said a lot of the best toys are things like cardboard boxes with bunny-sized holes cut in, toilet paper tubes stuffed with hay, sheets of newspaper to shred, etc.

Iknow Cairo LOVES her cardboard box filled with strips of newspaper, you can even add to it like a hole that leads from on box to another and a ramp so she can get on top of it. I say experiment with different things.

Latest posts

Back