Maizie

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dootsmom

Reaction score
[align=center]Maizie

This little "ray of sunshine" has left me,
to join Buck, today.

She had the biggest, brightest eyes
and a wonderful, gentle way about her.
She was a "treasure" that will be dearly missed
by me and and especially, her "soul-mate" Mickey.

Take care of her Buck

[/align]

Ahhhhhhh. What a day. I wasso worried about Mickey, that I brought him upstairs. He wasa little dispondent, at first. He is finally eatingand his carrot (a favorite) is almost gone. Rightnow, he is laying down, stretched out, and staring at me. Ihave paid a lot of attention to him today. He allowed me tocarry him around and pet him for almost an hour. Then...henipped me! Guess he was sick me bothering him. Inall the time he has been here, he has never growled, lunged or shownany aggression towards me. It's been a hard day for him,too. I think I'll give him a grape. He really issuch a good boy. He's polishing off his carrot now.......didI tell you that he "talks" as he eats?

He talks to his eats??? :ponder:

Never heard that before.

You're one Special Lady for Mickey not to grunt, attack, or be snippywith you. He was so bad with Buck. That's the one bun Buck had to putin his place and show him who The Kahuna Bunny was. The Missus had aneasier time of it, but Oh All that Buck did for Mickey and he was suchan Ingrate. :disgust:

The comfort and love you gave Buck by taking his rabbits to your homeis something that I can never express how deeply grateful he was for.He was very choosey as to who he'd adopt them out to. He was sorelieved that you were willing. Bless your heart, Dootsmom. If I'vesaid it 1 time, I've said it 1,000 times, you are a Godsend.

The overwhelming feeling I have of gratitude for Maizie, Mitsy, andMickey and the home they went to after Buck passed is beyond words. I'mso glad that through you, we learned the rest of how they lived outtheir lives. I couldn't think of a better place than in your lovingcare.

What a nice Christmas present for Buck to have been reunited with hislittle girl. I'm so sorry it had to happen to you on Christmas, though.Know that you went 100 extra miles, Charlotte, and you are loved bymany - on earth and in Heaven.

Thank you for all you do. I'm truly sorry for your loss, Dear Heart.

:rose:

Love,
-Carolyn

Charlotte, I am so very sorry. I know itmust have been so difficult. I ca't imagine a more loving home thanyours for Buck's little ones. May you and Mickey bring each othercomfort.

I will be praying that you and Mickey find peace and comfort ineach other and in knowing the great joy Buck had being united with hisgirl.

Again I am so very sorry.

Tina

I am very sorry to hear of Maizie's passing. Youknow she is good hands with her poppa at the Rainbow Bridge. I am sureBuck smiles upon you everyday for taking such good care of his babies.Bless you!

I am so sorry for this loss. Another earthly link to Buck gone to join him in heaven.
May God bless you for your great kindness and grant you peace of heart.

Back