Maisie pictures...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maherwoman

Reaction score
Okay, they're from the same roll of film theother pictures came from, but at least they're more pictures,right? Lol...I'll get more recent ones soon, I PROMISE!!

These are all pictures from this past Feb when Maisie was about two months old...enjoy!!

Sniffin the cage door...
x6ids5.jpg

"Why exactly are you taking a picture of me peeing?!"
x6ie4k.jpg

She hadn't quite yet figured out that cardboard is most fun when youSHRED it...didn't take her much longer after this photo to figure itout, though!!
x6ieea.jpg

"Hey, look! A friend!!"
x6iemf.jpg

By the look on her face, I should have known what I was in for...a MISCHEVIOUS little bunny!!
x6ieu1.jpg

"Um...er...I wasn't about to eat the plastic, I SWEAR!! That was that other bunny in the reflection behind me!!"
x6if5l.jpg

Shortly after this was taken, she actually tried to jump into this box,and scared the willies out of herself when it tipped over because ofher weight. Can you see the mischevious look on herface..."What? I wasn't doing anything..."
x6ifkm.jpg

Streeeeetch out to sniff the bed she's not allowed on...lol!! Notice she's looking at me while she does it...lol...
x6ihci.jpg

What a cute little face!!
x6ihoo.jpg

"That's it! The camera bag's mine!! Maybe NOW you'll stop taking pictures..."
x6iids.jpg

Thanks for moving it...wasn't sure if it was in the right place. :)

I'm not sure what breed she is...her mama's pure white, and her daddy'schinchilla-colored. She got her daddy's coloring.:) She's quite a bit bigger than those pictures now thatshe's just over four months old...not sure of her weight,though. :)

Latest posts

Back