Mai House!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JessicaK

Reaction score
Gunston here.

I gots my shelf back :biggrin:
Still no dig box, mom said dirt was too messy and we just eats paper. So if any of your humons have ideas, they should tell my humon so I can haf something to dig in.

24y5nh0.jpg

you coulds ask mommy for a little pile of fleece (blanket(s) or scraps) to dig in and push around ifs you promise not to pee in it. mommy took ours away 'cause we peed in it but she says not all bunnies do dat :(

We have some fleece and a phone book, which are both fun. But nothing beats dirt!

Ask mommy for a playpen in da yard! You get too dig plus eat grass. And it can be as big as you want!

~Candy Cane

I iz a funny bunny :bunnydance: I don't even go on the shelf anymore unless theres food up there.

Mom wants to know if it's still ok for me to play in the yard if the woof has used it as a bathroom :confused2:

You are more likely to get sick from a wild rabbit's droppings than from a dog's. I sprinkle food-grade diatomaceous earth around in Honey's outdoor pen at least 24 hrs before I take her out, to be on the safe side, so maybe your mom can do that too.

Latest posts

Back