Mahpsie is gonna be famous

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4pityssake

Reaction score
Mahpsie, for those that haven't read the thread: http://www.rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=58527&forum_id=1 has been adopted by my vet's assistant of 15+ years.

She is to have her pic in the local monthly newspaper, due out the end of this month. :)

My vet sat her on the counter in his office and his assistant told him: "You CANNOT put that little sweetheart down! I'm taking her!"

She immediately fit in PERFECTLY with their family. :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

I want to thank you's, all again for all the help & support you's gaveMahpsie & me.

THANK YOU'S!:wink

That's just awesome...it's great that you eventually caught her and now she has a new home...just wonderful! :)

I am so happy to "hear" that Mahpsie has found a home!! And that she'll be a famous bun to boot. Congrats to you and Mahpsie you are just wonderful for saving her!

this story just keeps getting better and better!!..whoohoo yay for Mahpsie!! ..and 4 pityssake u just keep doin what u do.cuz u do it so well:)

Kindly keep us posted so I can see the link or article in the newspaper, do you think you'll pick up a paper with her story?

I'd be interested in the coverage that lil' black bun receives.

Still smiling for all you did...

Binkies all around! I love it when bunnies find awesome forever homes, and Im so glad everything turned out good for Mahpsie :)

I have no idea what will be in the article, all I know is her pic will be there. :biggrin2:

The woman that took her home wasn't gonna tell me until the pic came out, but...she just couldn't keep her mouth shut! LOL!

I'll let ya's know & if I can figure out how to get it online, I'll post a link.

btw...I even 1/2 binkied when she told me she'd taken her home, & I THINK I did a FULL binky when she said she was havin' her pic taken & published. :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Woohoo! She deserves to be loved, recognized and cherished! She was a little rascal to catch!

As promised & with permission from my vet...

Here's Mahpsie (now Mopsey)

Dr. Bowen is the veterinarian for the local county fairs. :)

Note the smile on Rita's face. I told her I couldn't tell who was smiling bigger...her or Mopsey.

Thanks again to ALL of you!:thanks::highfive:
kef146.jpg

You just delivered a thousand smiles !! :hearts

Latest posts

Back