Mad about the Petland situation? Do something about it!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you shop at Petland even if they continue to sell rabbits?

• No

• Yes

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

BabyBailey

Reaction score
https://secure.peta.org/site/Advocacy?cmd=display&page=UserAction&id=2385

PETA has set up a page where we are all able to send Petland officials e-mails regarding the sell of rabbits. We need to all not shop at Petland and pass this page on to others. All of the Petland stores have had bad reviews and been cited for being dirty. I know all of you bunny lovers will want to help stop this bad treatment to rabbits. This is not the first time Petland has been caught harming rabbits. Lets just make it their last. :)

There is already a topic on this, but this link will give you names, addresses, and e-mails of people in charge.

Thanks for posting this. I already sent my email. I started boycotting Petland a while ago when I learned about where they were getting their puppies from and the conditions they are kept in. They opened one in a nearby city so I got together with a few other people and we protested outside.

The House Rabbit Society has posted information as well.

http://www.rabbit.org/hrs-info/petland.html

Good! Maybe this is what needs to happen so they stop supporting the sales of rabbits in petstores. I know I will be sharing this story with anyone who mentions going to Petland, then direct them to more reputable pet supply stores.. Petland is freaking expensive anyways, so better for their wallet and the rabbits!

I never heard of Petland before this thread, but I definitely sent them an e-mail. I am glad to hear that the store was closed down and there were charges brought about.

Even tho there's Petland stores in my area I never go in there since they don't have anything I need.

Just sent an email to the person listed from the link. Thanks for making it so easy for us to respond and try to rectify this situation. While nothing can be undone, maybe something positive can be accomplished for the future!:pray:

I sure hope they will no longer sell rabbits. People just don't realize rabbits are such amazing pets and really don't care like they would a kitten or puppy. We can only wait and hope they care and PETA really steps up and helps the rabbit community. I don't always agree with PETA, but their huge political influence should be enough to finally make a difference.
I sent multiple e-mails to many different people regarding this incident. I just can't wait to see this women behind bars and paying a large fine.

Latest posts

Back