m.e.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a black Mini-Rex named Rex(creative, huh? He's named after Rex Harrison, the actor who played Dr.Doolittle). I also have a fawn colored Mini-Lop named Peanut, who Iadopted two years ago as a companion for Rex.

I'm hoping *fingers crossed* that I will be able to adopt a Dutch sometime in the near future. I just love them...

*giggles* I was looking at that avatir thingy and thought hey that bunny looks like mine. Peanut is who Im speaking of.

Im thinking of maybe getting a Giant Flemish is that what they are called? I have a thing for big bunnies hahaha.

'Cept my Peanut only weighs about 5 pounds. Your baby is a beast :pIs Stitch fawn colored?

I've always wanted a Flemish Giant as well, I just don't have the roomfor one at the time. I want a Flemish Giant and a really big, fluffycat someday :D

No I meant they looked alike in face I am stilltrying to find out for sure if my Bunny is a French lop since the petstore had no clue but I look at so many pics of lop bunnies on theinternet and quite honestly she looks like the french.

Her eyes are set the same her ears the head shape is the same but Ihave a feeling she is mixed Im seriously gonna go buy me a disposablecamera put the pics on a disk and post them on here so I can have theforum help me figure her out.

And she's a chocolate color black with brown mixed in here and thereshe really looks like chocolate if I didn't already have a Lilo Iwouldn't have named her Stitch but since I brought her in w/o hubbypermission I let him name her hahaha I woulda named her chocolate :p

Here's some better pics of me'babe:

MVC-008F.jpg

MVC-003F.jpg

MVC-012F.jpg

And here's the pic in my avatar, blown up:

MVC-009F.jpg

Back