M.E., this one's for you.....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am another person that is stunned. It isn'tvery often I don't know what to say, but on thisoccasion............. seeingyour paintings just blow me away. Your attention todetail .Ican't say enough how talented you are.

May I ask you ifyou could do any other pictures other thanbunnies? Obviously I would pay for this and cost of shipping. I knowyou are busy so no worries if you don't, I just don't know anyone whocould paint as good as you.

Vickie

DaisyNBuster wrote:
I am another person that is stunned. It isn't very often I don'tknow what to say, but on this occasion............. seeing your paintings just blow me away. Your attention to detail .I can't say enough how talented you are.

May I ask you if you could do any other pictures other than bunnies?Obviously I would pay for this and cost of shipping. I know you arebusy so no worries if you don't, I just don't know anyone who couldpaint as good as you.

Vickie

DaisyNBuster, I do other painting then just bunnies.... I've done quitea few reptile pieces for my husband who is an avid reptile maniac (hebreeds exotic reptiles and sells them) and I've done commissioned workof reptiles, cats, people, and landscapes for people as well. Oh! Ialmost forgot, I've done quite a few butterfly paintings too....

WOW

I do not have the words to describe what amazing beauty this picturebrings out in Peanut, first timeI have seen this thread-so Iwill go with EVERYTHING everyone else said (I know, how original) buttruly WOW

Cher

Back