M.e.'s Birthday

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just wanted to thank you all again. Luckily, yesterday ended on a better note than it started on.

But a special thanks goes to Christine. Not only did she post my b-dayhere, she sent a text message to my phone and e-mailed me this:

HappyB-Day.jpg

In addition, she offered to meet me for lunch at work, because I had toput in a shift on my birthday. I couldn't do it, but it's the thoughtthat counts. And this afternoon she's coming over to our house to "doChristmas for your family", and then borrowing my little brother andsister for something (I'm not allowed to know). . .

Christine is cool!

And it just keeps getting better. Christine wasalready at our house when I got back from running errands, and she hadlaid presents under the tree for all of us. I got a Care Bear! :D

And she brought balloons, streamers, decorations, noisemakers, gift bags, presents (for my birthday this time), and she made acake :shock: These are all for the New Year's Eve/My Birthday partytonight with a some friends. She made sure everyone but me knew whatwas going on....

Thank you, Christine!!!

Latest posts

Back