Luvabun!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyMommy

Reaction score
Oh, oh,oh!!!! I just saw your new avatar with my sweet babies. They looksoooooooo PRECIOUS!!!

Oh, how I love my Perry and Pernod...

Aww, BunnyMommy, you made my day (and Perry andPernod's)! How nice of you to comment, and be sure that Perry andPernod love their BunnyMommy too. :D. Perry is in the bad books todaythough. We have a pillow protecting the TV wires (and we all know why:X) and he somehow chewed and dug a huge hole in it and the stuffingwas all over the room. Fortunately, none of it was eaten, but theresure was a mess. Perhaps Sherman has been giving him ideas ;). Pernod,on the other hand, has been good as gold:?. Thanksagain! - Jan

LOL getting a mental picture of Perry looking like "I didn't do it" and pillow stuffing everywhere LOL Too cute

Jan,

Buck Jones said that your dutch is one of the Best Looking Rabbits he's ever seen. He said he thinks he could win prizes.

That's what Buck said.

He loves your baby - Special!

:)

-Carolyn

You guys are soooo sweet. I love it when you lovemy bunnies. Thanks Buck, that means a lot to me. And to think someonejust threw her out (and Perry too :(:X). Their loss and mygain :).

BunnyMommy - was it your Sherman that framed my Perry :p;)?

Ariel, yeah he certainly does have that innocent look, but I am getting wise to it ;)

here are a couple of pics of my little girl. BTW Buck, ever since youtold me about the ear-rubbing she has become a real cuddle bun, sothanks you!

pernodgravel

pernodsandp

Jan

Latest posts

Back