Luv isnt well

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so sorry to hear about Luv. Even until the end you did what was best for her, no matter how hard it was for you, and she knows that.

Oh Cristy,:cry1

You did the right thing for Luv, even though it hurts. It was her time to go, and she's probably looking down on you and you're boys and saying thanks. You did everything for her, and she lived a long, happy, life. It happend for the best.

Binky Free Luv,

:bunnyangel:

You did the right thing. She'll be happy over the rainbow bridge.

:angelandbunny:

Christy,

I'm so sorry,and i wish i could give you the biggest hug and tell you that you did everything you could for your little girl,she knew how much you loved her.

I just have to mention this..my older sister who is 41lost her bunny named Bunny a few months ago,she never gave my sister any kisses at all,but the day before she died Bunny started to lick Cathy my sister continously,she was very surprised at this,but she also knew that Bunny was not well,the next day Bunny died,we are sure that Bunny was saying goodbye and that is why she finally licked my sister

I believe this is what Luv was doing,she was saying that she is ready to go,and that she really loved you and that she is going to miss you when she is gone,

ohh geez i'm gonna cry,my eyes are watering:(

cheryl:pink iris:

Latest posts

Back