Lurker Unveiled

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flick

Reaction score
I've posted a couple of times before introducing myself. My apologies for "jumping the gun". I have two rabbits who don't like each other, but I love both of them very, very much.

I've been somewhat involved in some rabbit rescues and shelters. The problem is, I usually like the rabbits alot more than I like the people!:shock:

After lurking on Rabbits Online for a while, I think I've found a place where I like both the rabbits AND the people!:woohoo

Welcome! Please share pictures of your buns!!!! So many nice people here, so much good information and so many great bunnies!

[align=center] :bunnydance: :welcome1 :bunnydance:[/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]:group:[/align]

Welcome from another Texan.....great to have you here..

Peg

Flick wrote:
The problem is, I usually like the rabbits alot more than I like the people!:shock:

LOL! I know what you mean! It's great when you find people who love their rabbits and can relate to you about it. Plus, I don't think we're all pretentious and snooty. When you understand the joy of nice fluffy, round bunny poos - it's hard to bea snob.

Thank you all kindly for your generous welcomes. You have made me feel most welcome and I greatly appreciate it.:great:

:)

Flick

Latest posts

Back