Lunar Eclipse

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sealy

Reaction score
Get your tin foil hats ready! Seperate your boy and girl Buns if not breeding, or put them together ( with their tin foil hats on of course) if you want them bred...
We will be having a Lunar Eclipse ( and a Full Moon!)on Tuesday,August 28th.

An eclipse of the Moon can only take place at Full Moon, and only if the Moon passes through some portion of Earth's shadow.
- NASA Eclipse Home Page

Here's some good info:

Lunar Eclipses for beginners

TLE2007Aug28-PDTs.GIF

For those of you who need time zone conversion go here: Time Zone Converter]

~Sealy

Aren't tinfoil hats also good for blocking psychotronic mind control?

:expressionless

Yup yup. So maybe it is we humans that need them! I know tin foil hats really have nothing to do with the eclipse or full moon, but it just seemed to fit in a silly sort of way :raspberry:

ellissian wrote:
Aw we won't get to see it here! :( But I shan't complain we saw one on the 3rd March this year.

Hmmm. How come y'all won't get to see it? I thought everyone in the world will get to see it, just at a different time?

~Sealy

Sealy wrote:
ellissian wrote:
Aw we won't get to see it here! :( But I shan't complain we saw one on the 3rd March this year.

Hmmm. How come y'all won't get to see it? I thought everyone in the world will get to see it, just at a different time?

~Sealy
According to the link you posted it's only visable at Asia, Aus, Pacific and Americas. We will not see a total eclipse, maybe partial but it will be daylight here anyway!

tip: using binoculars will make the moon looker even redder:)
Can't wait, got chairs out on the deck, of course its so windy, might need to bolt them down;)
It will be between 9.30pm and midnightish for us, been researching it a lot today, very fascinating event ...

Aww man! Wish I had binoculars. That would be so cool.

I'm excited as well, I've never seen anything like this.. I can see it perfectly from the bunny room window, so it's going to be great hehe.

I wonder if the Lunar Eclipse has made my guys into little rascals with each other, something must explain why there were so different with each other!

We seen the eclipse tonight,it's so amazing,i just love stuff like that

Actually it was my young son Jeremy who reminded me about it,his teacher was explaining it to all the kids at school today

Cheryl

Latest posts

Back