Lulu is more of a Luis

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bellaterra214

Bellaterra214
Reaction score
Lulu went in today for her spay and came back with a neuter! She's.....sigh, he's a whooping 2 lbs. So far, so good. I kept waving dandelion leaves in his face, until he was so annoyed he took a bite, YAY, right? Sadly, no he immediately spit it out. That little pooper.

Hopefully the night will pass without incident. Setting a 1 am alarm to do a quick check and push some more food in his face if he's hasn't eaten yet. Got the nightlight plugged in and Lulu and her best bud quarantined for the night to limit his movements. Bino is a very quiet rabbit and just sits by Lulu. I thought it best that Lulu has someone to lean on during the night. Lulu's a very affectionate rabbit and him being alone would only cause him stress. Bino usually stays a safe 3 feet away from everyone, but tonight he's laying right next to Lulu without actually touching him. Do you think Bino knows? I often wonder what they say to each other, but Bino like knows Lulu not feeling well right now.

I've noticed, male rabbit are more affectionate than female rabbits. Is this true, are males normally more affectionate than females?

Personally, my Felix is a lot more affectionate towards Clementine than she is towards him. He'll lean against her and groom her for ages, whereas she'll normally lose interest after a couple of licks. :p

Lulu's weirdly aggressive at the moment. First time ever Lulu and Bino have ever fought. Could it be because Lulu's feels vulnerable from the neuter? Is he trying to show Bino he's not weak right now?

Sigh~

Day 3 after neuter, and Lulu is as rambunctious as ever, but has recovered nicely. The surgical site looks good and he's back to inhaling food. He is still quarantined as he is bit aggressive at the moment. Hoping to re-introduce in a couple of weeks.

Latest posts

Back