LUCE'S MANCAVE!!! (pics!)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luce

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I posted up a thread a while back titled "Blind Bunny NIC Condo" and so many of you guys help me...so I'm really thankful! I wanted to show you guys my creation! Tell me what you think of it!

(Side note: for those that doesn't know, Luce is a 4 yr. old holland lop that I adopted 2 weeks ago. He has diminished vision so he tends to bump into things and is not used to alot of space since his previous owner neglected him quite a bit. The NIC cage is 1 1/2 story...it's 2x4x2 with a ramp. I'm pretty proud of it and he absolutely adores his home so far! Sorry about the quality of the pics -- I took it with my ipod so yup... Also, I don't know how to resize the pics so they might be quite large...sorry! :( )

1fa05637.jpg

b16e72f2.jpg

313cacfa.jpg

96a10211.jpg

26328527.jpg

e7b970bf.jpg

and finally...

ea526cf7.jpg

The man himself tuckered out!

Hope you guys liked it!

-Alice and Luce.

REALLY nice. I am sure that he loves it. That cage is a palace for 1 bunny. You did a GREAT job.

Aww..thanks you guys! Luce loves it so far, he runs in circles to navigate the surroundings so he doesn't bump into things or fall like during his free time. He's keeping his cage clean so far (after pooping EVERYWHERE and chinning EVERYTHING for 2 weeks!) My hands are still fried from pulling all the zip ties (black and camo!) but it was so worth it!

That is bunderful! :clapping::pinkbouce::party0002::pinkelepht::weee::yahoo:

What a lucky little man he is to have found you. He looks so happy snuggled with his bear and bottle.

Latest posts

Back