Lovin' Bunny Blog!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChocolateBunny

Reaction score
Well, I thought I might as well start my bunny's blog, so here it goes....
Baizel is a netherland dwarf. He is 6 month old as of Feb. 10th, 2011 which is the day I bought him and was told he was 6 months so I decided since I dont know the "official" day he was born on, I would use that day to calculate his birthday which would make his birthday Aug. 10th:)
He is also neutered which I am happy about!
I dont know much about him yet besides the fact that he is very friendly and very curious! He loves to run around the living room which is really fun to sit and watch.

Thats about all I have for now, I will update frequently about my little guy and as as soon as I have a name picked out, Ill post it!
Name idea's would be appreciated!!

Here are a couple pic's of my baby..

Check back soon for updates!

Hi welcome to RO.

My goodness Baizel is adorable:inlove:. I look forward to many more pictures and stories of your little guy.

Susan:)

I know this is Baizel's blog but he is going to be sharing it for a minute because I want to show off our new puppy, Kai! She is a pure bred Australian Shepherd who we will be getting either this friday or saturday (feb. 18th or 19th)!!! Her name means ocean in Hawaiian if anyone was wondering.
We are so excited and are sooo tired of waiting to bring her home. She will be 8 weeks then and old enough to leave her mommy.

Here is a pic of Kai

I will update more on her when we finally bring her home.

It was really nice out today so I let my dog Jack and Baizel outside in the backyard to play..

Sun bathing together :) They are good bud's!

Kisses:hearts:

And Jack just looking cute

WHOA!!!!!!!! Kai is drop dead GORGEOUS!!!!! Omg! She's absolutely stunning. Really, I have no words. I am sooooooo jealous of you. :inlove:

Alright, back to the bunny. Baizel is adorable. He seems to have quite the personality. I love how Jack and him get along. They are adorable together. Baizel seems quite laid back as well. Hehehe it will be interesting to keep watching them. Especially when Kai comes around... :biggrin:

Welcome to the RO family to all of you. :biggrin2:

Ok, So first I wanted to say over the last few day's I just feel like my belly has doubled in size! lol I feel huge and I am STILL growing! I dont get how my skin can stretch anymore!

Here is a pic I took today (Feb. 17, 11) of my belly, I'm 26 weeks and 3 days

And now secondly,
I really want to breed a pair of netherland dwarfs! I dont want to get tons of bunnies though, Just have a pair, not including Baizel of course.
I am wanting to get a pair from one of the up coming shows. I also plan to make sure they are showable so I can show them :) I have been ready about breeding but I still have time to keep learning before I get them and before I breed them. My husband and I are making a outside split cage hutch for them! It's going to be nice! I am going tomorrow or saturday to get the wood I need, also, I may get some of the extra bunny supplies but the hutch wont be done for another 2 weeks. I will post pics of it when it's done!
I'm very excited and plan to ask a lot of breeding question and netherland dwarf color questions too, Im still not sure on colors yet..
If anyone can give advise on breeding netehrlands or there colors, let me know!

Oh, and I should be getting my new puppy Kai tomorrow! I'm SO excited!!!

I'll try and update with pic's as soon as possible! I want to try and get one of Baizel, Jack, and Kai all together but I think thats going to be some what of a challenge lol

:) Hello. I fall in love with your bunny's color. :) What a lovely face he has and the darker color on his legs looks like he wears socks, super cute. Oh, congratulations on your baby.

So, I got Kai friday and she is wonderful! She behaves well and is doing great on potty training but she does have one issue thats driving me nuts! She cries ALL NIGHT LONG when we go to bed. I keep her in the kitchen but literally, she will whine and cry ALL night! You'd think she has got to stop at some point but no..Does anyone know how to deal with this?

Also, she and Baizel really get along good. I got a pic of Kai and him together, she was sleeping.

And there is something else I want to post about but it will have to wait until I can get pics of it :) check back later on today if you wanna know!

Latest posts

Back