LOVES to be groomed

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Bunny Lover, actually "everyone" I am a friendof Bunny Lover and thought she would love this site. Bunny Lover has areal cute baby bunny Savannah, I wonted her so0000 bad when she wasborn, but I ended up finding Shadow. Bunny Lover I am glade you arehear! I never knew about the bath thing:D thats so funny. I need to getsome pic's of Shadow. I believe everyone here loves to see pictures sokeep them rolling:D:D

Hi blueyes! I REALLY want to see a picture ofShadow! Can't wait! :D And I'll have to take more pictures of Savannah,boy is she ever getting big! I just hope she's okay for thewinter...it's pretty snowy here on the farm :) Well, here's another picof savannah in her earlier days... (about 1 month)

Not only do I have bunnies, but who can forgetabout chickens?! lol Here is just a few chickens that I managed togetto pose for the camera. :)

This picture is too cute for words.

attachment.php

So happy to have you here, blueyes65. :)

-Carolyn

bunny_lover wrote:
Hi blueyes! I REALLY want to see a picture of Shadow! Can'twait! :D And I'll have to take more pictures of Savannah, boy is sheever getting big! I just hope she's okay for the winter...it's prettysnowy here on the farm :) Well, here's another pic of savannah in herearlier days... (about 1 month)
I can kiss savannah all dayhehe:D, Greg is coming up tommorrow, we will see everyone for NewYears, cant wait to hold savannah.:p

bunny_lover wrote:
Hi blueyes! I REALLY want to see a picture of Shadow! Can'twait! :D And I'll have to take more pictures of Savannah, boy is sheever getting big! I just hope she's okay for the winter...it's prettysnowy here on the farm :) Well, here's another pic of savannah in herearlier days... (about 1 month)
Oh isn't she cute! I love her colors! I can't wait to see her latest pictures!

What "brand" of bunny is she?

:D Savannah is half dwarf, half Rex. And blueyes,Savannah can't wait to see you! She's been wondering when your commingup again...lol. :)

Back