Love you Willy...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BabyBailey

Reaction score
"Sometimes life doesn't make any sense at all. We work so hard to do the right thing, we go out of our way to help our animals & others in need, and then we get dealt a crushed heart. It is a very sad day today, as our precious adorable innocent beautiful Special needs bunny WILLY, passed away suddenly last night.

He didn't suffer - He was playing & eating until his unusual condition won over his life. His angel foster mom was home but there was no warning at all. He lived his last days with his girlfriend bunny and was very grateful to have his own home.

Unfortunately, we now have to learn from this loss, why do bad things happen to fantastic innocent people and animals. Please feel free to write if anyone has some positive suggestions.

Every Monday night there is a candle lighing ceremony at 7 pm for recently lost pets - http://www.petloss.com - can help heal a broken heart.
A very heart felt THANKS to ALL the wonderful people who helped WILLY, especially the vets/staff at Avian & Exotic Clinic and of course his spectacular foster mom Destiny !
TO WILLY, he was loved across the US and will forever be in our hearts! "

I volunteer for the Animal Friends Rescue Project here in Monterey, CA and I have to say, Willy was a special bunny who touched everyone's hearts. He had an inverted heart which forced him to get oxygen every night through a little face mask. We will all miss you Willy. Binky free

willy2.jpg

willy.jpg

:bigtears:

I'm so sorry you lost him, but I am so glad that he had the love and wonderful care that you provided him in his tiny little life.

i'm so sorry he is such a cute bunny :tears2:

:rip: willy

I'm so sorry for your loss. Willy sounds like a special guy and you gave him such a wonderful life. Your caring hearts gave him everything a bunny could want.
Binky free, Willy.:rainbow:

I'm ok, I wasn't the foster mom. I was just another volunteer that loved Willy and tried to get him adopted. I'm not sure what his condition actually was called, butit was when his heart was upside down and the veins/arteries were in the wrong places, so oxygen wasn't able to circulate as easily and he needed to get a little oxygen mask and oxygen therapy every night. poor baby

Latest posts

Back