Love the new Announcement Post

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meganc731

Reaction score
Carolyn,

I just wanted to tell you that I think the new Announcement Post isa GREAT idea. I got so used to seeing them at the top of thelist and I'd forget to check them for new posts, now I'll know ifthere's a new post because it will be at the top of thelistagain. Great idea!!
36_1_55.gif

Megan

I agreetoo , but felt like adope when i couldnt findsomething lol , but hey whats new forme lmbo ! i am alwaysmissplacing something andfigured i missplaced that also lol. great idea wtg!

Wow it is really sad how worried I got when Icame here and the first thing I noticed was that the cheat sheet postwas missing. Its funny how youdon't noticesomething is there till its gone and then I actually was worried aboutit. I really need to go to some rabbit.com rehab or something.

Thank you guys, So Much! I reallyappreciate it! I'm glad people read it and saw thateverything is still there, just condensed.

Thanks again! You've made my day.

-Carolyn

Make sure ya'll check it out each week becauseour subjects will change, but of course, the 'staple' threads will bethere. :)

-Carolyn

Back