Love hurts!!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luna21

Reaction score
cinabun bit me reallly hard today, sheleft a big bite mark and bruise on myhand! Iwas just giving her some breakfast and thats the thanks Iget!!!!!!:X SOMEVALENTINESDAY SHEABSOLUTELYBROKE MY HEART!

Bunny bites are the worst!

I got it tonight to, but from my dog. I was playing with myBIG dog with a very little toy and he got my finger instead of thetoy. I'm actually pretty sure it's broken, but that one wascompletely my fault. He is a rottie/lab mix and the toybelongs to my yorkie. Not a good mix LOL!

Jen

I had a tornado that hit just a few miles from myhouse a few years ago. When we first got issued the Tornado warning Iwent in the attached garage and gathered my rabbits in carriers andtook them to the basement. Well, while I was trying to 'save' them, onerabbit hung onto my finger drawing blood.

Love stinks sometimes! :?

Ouch. Dog bites are the worst for infections too.And they are hard to treat once you get one. I work with dogs at workso I run into that problem every once in a while. You need to get itcleaned up by a doctor if it ismore than just a smallpuncture wound or even if it is just that. They( thedoctor orat least the oneat our er)gets grouchy if you waitfor over two hours and it needs stitches. LOL. I guess it has somethingto do with the risk of infection already setting in at that point. Itook in my friendfor stitches one time and it was two and ahalf hours after it happend and the doctor was mad and we heard allabout how WHEN WE GET BIT BY A DOG EVEN THOUGH WE KNOW THE DOG AND ITHAS ITS VACCINATIONS YADDA YADDA YADDA YADDA we still have to come into get it cleaned because dog bites always get infected. The doctorsaid if it bleeds at all or we see anything that resembles blood comein and get it cleaned. And when it is on your hand I guess it is alotharder to keep clean. My friend would of only got two stitches but itwas enough for the doctor to get upset about. Boy he would be happy toread this post! LOL Good luck with your finger.

I was at a 4-Hrabbit show with myAmerican Fuzzy Lop buck named Doobie, the sweetest little thing, he hadnever had any sign of aggression or anything... I had him on my lap andI was petting him right before showmanship. He bit my leg, rightthrough my jeans and drew blood! And I have the scar to prove it!

Then there was my attack bunny. The sweetest thing once she was out ofher cage but man, was she ever territorial! She bit me so many times, Ilost count. I finally decided it would be better not to stick my barehands in there anymore and covered her eyes with a towel before everbringing her out again..

Latest posts

Back