Lounge Lizard

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaspberrySwirl

Reaction score
We had some nastythunderstorms move through the last couple days and thatmeansSebastian gets to stay indoors day and nightwhich isn't the norm. He is obviously enjoying itand is definitely putting off the vibes that he could get used tothis!

Lounge Lizard to the max!

1yp74

Note the favorite toy close by and as always those famous lopsided ears!

1yp7a

OMG! Too cute! My boyfriendis getting mad at me for sending him so many cute bunny pics, but I'mgoing to do it anyway. :D

Ohhhh what a little Love!

Here's hoping you have morestorms!

It certainly does look like he's trying to tell you something. What a sweet little punkin he is.

-Carolyn

Too Cute.

You know that toy i didn't know if Hutch loves or hates, thats the one Sebastians got!!!!! :D

I'm assuming helikes it! :shock: He picks it up and throws it all the timeand he puts it next to his bowl and litter box. A lot of thetime I can roll it to him and tell him to throw it and he will grab itand toss it. It's really cute!

Same here, but when Hutch gets bored with the game she tells me by putting it in her bowl!!

thats it your under arrest for taking such cutebunny pictures youll have to give the bunny to me so i can take him infor questioning and make him the teacher at the "this is how you shouldbehave bunny class" :D:D;)

Sara

How can you look at such a cute little guy asthis and then make him go outside!!!:( I vote he stays in---you know he doesn't have much hair now and by the time itdoes grow in he will be used to staying inside. :):p:D Beckie

You guys aremutinous! The fish, lizards, parakeets, two cocker spaniels,ferret, momma Pomeranian and cat have all crossed the rainbow bridge,and my husband put his foot down and said "no more animals." Along cameSebastian...So, he altered his statement to "no more animals in thehouse." Well.......he can't be in the house all the time or I will haveto live outside!!!! And yes he is still "nakey" but heburrowed under the towel, I didn't put him there. He hasn'tbeen laying on the a/c vent much anymore!

lol! I'm in love withhim! He'sacutie!

I must have really offended him, ;)he keeps under wraps now, lol! So cute, I love him.

Me's thinkswe is in looooooooooooooooooooooooove......

Mr.Sebastian

xoxo Jade and Jezebel (sorry Spice, Mocha, Tucker and Sherman)

Latest posts

Back